形形色色的炒鱿鱼说法

广博吧 人气:6.89K

人人都害怕被炒鱿鱼,“炒鱿鱼”这个词,是形容工作被辞退、解雇、甚至开除。你知道英语中有哪些表达方式吗?
  1. I got fired.
  我被炒鱿鱼了。
  2. I got the boot.
  我被开除了。
  3. I got the ax.
  我被开除了。
  4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.
  我被开除了。
  5. They kicked me out.
  他们把我踢出来了。(他们把我开除了。)
  6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.
  我老板昨天叫我走路。
  7. I was canceled.
  我被开除了。
  8. I was laid off.
  我被解雇了。
  9. The boss told me that I don’t have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.
  老板告诉我说,我明天或以后都不必来公司了。
  10. My boss told me to find a "better" job.
  我老板叫我“另谋高就”。

形形色色的炒鱿鱼说法