商务英语交际口语汇总

广博吧 人气:2.27W

庆祝成立…一周年

商务英语交际口语汇总

Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

Hail the first FIFA of …

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend seasons greetings. 

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…

Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判

Enter into negotiation

交涉

Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈

Talks at working level

对口会谈

Counterpart talks

议程项目

Items on the agenda

主题

Theme

议题

Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程

Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

Opening session

全体会议

Plenary session

开场白

Introduction

情况介绍

Presentation

小组讨论

Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商

Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

一轮会谈

One round of talks

决议

Resolution

谅解备忘录

Memorandum of understanding

现在开会。

I declare the meeting open.

请…发言。

I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijings economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!

Thats all for my k you.

我先说这么多。

So much for my remarks for now.

我要说的就是这些。

Thats all for what I want to say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

让我先谈一个问题。

If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?

I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。

I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

I will pick up where we left off just now.

对不起,我插一句。

Sorry for the interruption but

当然可以!

By all means.

怎么都行!

Whatever you say.

我没有异议。

I have no objection.

我方对这个问题有异议。

We take exception to this question.

我们高兴地看到…

We note with pleasure that …

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?

I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的`答复。

We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

纠缠这个问题。

Entangle this issue.

提倡节约

Advocate/uphold thriftiness

为了国家的繁荣

For the sake of national property

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视

Keep close watch on

促进密切合作

Spur/promote intensive cooperation